Completed 

As you may have guessed from yesterday’s Saturday Studio Snapshot I have finished my latest acrylic. All in all I am rather pleased with the end result. I went back over the snowy highlights and shadows until they looked about right, then added some finer detail to the trees and branches. Finally I added more texture to the foreground to give it more perspective and a bit more depth. 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s